The day will include:
- a donation drop where people can donate to Harvest Hope, Mission Lexington, or Toys for Tots
- a card writing station for neighbors to leave notes for those who may need some love this time of year
- holiday Greg’s Groceries boxes for food insecure families. Each box contains 1 canned ham; 1 cranberry sauce; 1 stuffing mix; 2 macaroni and cheese; 2 canned yams; 2 green beans; 2 corn; 2 carrots; 1 inst. mashed potato.
- a catered meal throughout the day to encourage neighbors from across the community to sit together in fellowship.
Want to volunteer? Sign up
Our goal is to distribute 250 boxes of Greg’s Groceries to people in need and we will work directly with low-income housing and other partners to raise awareness of what we are offering.
- GIVING: PARTICIPATE IN A DONATION DROP!
- We are accepting donations for Mission Lexington, Harvest Hope Food Bank, and Toys for Tots.
- We are happy to provide you with resources to help spread the word!
- RECEIVING: EXPLORE OUR AVAILABLE RESOURCES!
- We are proud to be joined by outstanding community partners who will be available to lend a helping hand. We will also have holiday food boxes available for families who could use extra support this holiday season.
Sponsorship opportunities are available HERE.